Women's Touring BAÏST 2.0
Our new and improved favorite for hitting the hill hard in springy conditions. The Touring BAÏST is a lightweight glove that is great for warmer days and touring in the backcountry.
An outdoor glove without too many bells and whistles, just the necessities. It has a built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers; enabling a better fit, hand feel, and improved dexterity.
The Touring BAÏST is made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The palm is made of our waterproof goat skin leather, and is double reinforced in high wear areas.
- Low-profile leather ribbing along the knuckle for added protection when batting off branches (or other gnarly obstacles, never know what you’re getting into).
- Precision stitching for optimal fit and hand feel.
- Our breathable neoprene back enables ideal fit, breathability, and windproofing keeping you comfortable on your hike up, and your descent.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers.
- The neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
Rated from 28°F to 50°F (-2°C to 10°C)
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 6 reviews.
This is the perfect glove as a young mom shuttling kids to and from ski camp, up and down the bunny hill. It’s super warm but fitted enough so you can be nimble and hands-on. On a sunny day you can totally wear them skiing but I like them best for casual wearing on a cold day walking around the city OR hanging at the base of the mountain.
I got these for my daughter-in-law for Christmas and I'm impressed with the quality. The gloves fit her perfectly.
This is a perfect glove for hiking. Not bulky and not heavy. Just perfect! Not to mention the quality of the gloves are superb!
Use them during spring and the fit is really good. I owned a glove before but BAIST is top of the line. Bought one for my dausghter too!
I used them to go on walks before work every morning. It gets better and better in time.