Women's BAÏST Mitt
Are you ready to buy your last pair of mitts? Of course you are. You're sick of cold hands and freezing sweat. You're tired of fighting with your boots or bindings through the fabric. And you're definitely done ripping your soft top as you get off the lift. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
BAÏST Mittens are the toughest, warmest and most practical Mitt ever. And they are built to last. You'll have these forever.
The BAÏST proprietary liner system gives you the flexibility to remove, replace, or wear each layer on their own or in combinations. So you can wear this system 8 different ways. These reinforced, breathable and dynamic mittens deliver a full range of functionality and comfort no matter where you ride.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This mitt contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around the wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner complete your system.
This Mitt Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 12 reviews.
Soft warm and comfy
We both wear Baist gloves and Christy bought the mittens for realy cold days. After "feels like" -10f in January I now wish I bought the mittens also. Next January I will be skiing in mittens. Pics from a 32f degree day "gloves weather"
Very durable and warm. Best part the liners come out so the dry in a short period of time. We snowmobile in MN for 8 hours a day so I did order the -40 liners and can’t wait to try them.
Spent a week in northern Norway wearing these mitts outdoors for long periods of weather. I was pleasantly surprised.
The Baist mitt system is a game changer for winter sports. The outer mitt is waterproof and the inner liner is incredibly warm.