Men's BAÏST Classic Glove
- Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura. The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double-reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This glove contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner to complete your system.
This Glove Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
BAÏST Gloves are the warmest, most durable gloves on the market... period.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 44 reviews.
No other gloves have worked against the cold and humidity when cycling. Highly recommended.
Great gloves! Fit snug but will loosen up over time. Very well made!
First use was Jackson Hole in low teens. Never cold
While there are several options in the glover market, I did research and selected Baïst. I also loved the fact they are manufactured in the USA. while I’ll have to wait until next snow season, I tried them on the day they arrived and I believe they will be my most favorite glove ever. Quality craftsmanship along with top quality leather. Thank you for providing quality equipment.
You can tell that a lot of thought went into designing these gloves. The removable washable liners, wrist straps, glasses cloth and straps to hang when drying are all great features. The quality of the materials and construction is also exceptional. They will take some breaking in but should last for years.