- Sizing Chart
- Our Guarantee
This liner is included in the BAÏST Glove & Liner System.
- Beast Liner: BAÏST private blend thinsulate & thermolite removable velcro liner. Our blend is the warmest and most breathable liner you have experienced.
This liner is not typically used on its own. It attaches to the exterior shell of the glove using velcro and is your main insulator.
Choosing the Right Fit
The linked printable size charts make it even easier.
Line up your hand and voila!
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products