Men's BAÏST Trigger Glove
Go ahead, imagine a world where your hands are warmer than they've ever been, and every bit as dexterous as they would be in an old-fashioned glove. We'll wait...
We make a glove too, but if we're being honest, the Trigger Glove System is our most innovative package, and it's cut from the same stuff our gloves are made of. Best of both worlds? We think so.
This BAÏST system was designed for the most extreme skiers and boarders, who need uncompromising warmth, and flexibility. There's literally nothing better on the market.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious Cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double-reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our hybrid performance blend of Thinsulate and Thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This Trigger Glove Contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around the wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner to complete your system.
This Glove Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
BAÏST Gloves are the warmest, most durable gloves on the market... period.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 57 reviews.
Awesome gloves, work great, functional and stylish!
Used my new gloves this past weekend skiing and loved them! Can’t wait for my Super Beast Trigger liners to arrive!!
Awesome gloves. Great fit and very warm.
Solid well made glove unfortunately not nearly as warm or comfortable as my 10 year old Hestra gloves. I made a bad choice and should have stuck with the Hestra gloves