- Sizing Chart
- Our Guarantee
Are you ready to buy your last pair of mitts? Of course you are. You're sick of cold hands and freezing sweat. You're tired of fighting with your boots or bindings through the fabric. And you're definitely done ripping your soft top as you get off the lift. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
BAÏST Mittens are the toughest, warmest and most practical Mitt ever. And they are built to last. You'll have these forever.
The BAÏST proprietary liner system gives you the flexibility to remove, replace, or wear each layer on their own or in combinations. So you can wear this system 8 different ways. These reinforced, breathable and dynamic mittens deliver a full range of functionality and comfort no matter where you ride.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This mitt contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around the wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner complete your system.
This Mitt Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
Choosing the Right Fit
The linked printable size charts make it even easier.
Line up your hand and voila!
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products