- Sizing Chart
- Our Guarantee
Whether you're out on your morning commute or heading into a 500-miler, when you're cycling, grip and comfort are critical. Our BAÏST CYC Gloves let you focus on riding without the distraction of sweaty, clammy hands, thanks to a next-level grip and breathability-focused build.
- 100% breathable TechFab backing
- Dextrous, fingerless design
- Reinforced GelPlate palm for abrasion resistance
- Comfy, easy-to-use neoprene hook and loop wrist cuff
- Branded EZ-Pull Loops for easy on-and-off no matter the conditions
- MicroDot Texture for bombproof grip
For us, gloves are about maximizing protection and performance, not style or design gimmicks. That’s why the BAÏST CYC gloves are built with a focus on QUALITY, DURABILITY, and FEATURES rather than flashy design.
We made you gloves that will last for thousands of rides, not gloves that will look good for a dozen.
With these fingerless gloves, your hands stay cool and grippy for as long as you ride, thanks to side ventilation holes for breathability and lightweight polyester backing.
The soft wrist neoprene cuffs, coupled with a hook and loop Velcro closure, keep these gloves secure and comfortable for long hauls.
Meanwhile, blisters and abrasion are things of the past with our double-stiched, gel-padded palms.
The BAÏST CYCLE gloves are not limited to use on two wheels, either. They work just as well for grip in the gym, to provide a bit of warmth for morning walks, or for ANY activity where grip and palm protection are critical.
We make gloves that will last for thousands of rides, not gloves that will look good for a dozen.
Choosing the Right Fit
The linked printable size charts make it even easier.
Line up your hand and voila!
|Men's Comparable Size||XS||S||M||L||L||XL||XXL|
|Women's Comparable Size||S||M||L||XL||XL||XXL||XXXL|
*Measurements in inches
*Measurements in inches
Measure from the tip of your middle finger to the breaking point in your wrist where it joins the palm.
Measure around the widest part of your hand (approximately 2 cm. above your thumb — be sure NOT to measure around your thumb).
Choose the larger of the two sizes you fit into. For instance, if your length is 7.5 and your perimeter is 7.9, you would follow the length sizing and choose a 90.
- The glove will feel slightly stiff for the first day. We use real goat leather, which takes a day or two of wear to break in properly.
- When in doubt, go up a half size.
- Do you like a looser or tighter fitting glove?
- If looser, go up a size if you are in between
- If tighter, go down a size if you are in between
- Our sizing is unisex.
*This size guide provides the best possible estimated measurements we can give you to determine your size. You may also need to take into consideration a few things before your final decision is made.
At BAÏST, we make gear that lasts. If it doesn't hold up, we want to know about it.
Our guarantee is a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if your gear is not fitting or standing up to the elements properly, we’ll gladly take it back.
Our gear is guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction.
Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from BAÏST that is not completely satisfactory.
Our warranty applies to all manufacturing defects. It does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear: product discoloration, natural odors due to wear, looser fit, etc.
- Improper handling, such as a hole in the gloves because a sharp object came in contact with the gloves
- Stolen, lost and misplaced items
- Products without labels, missing accessories, altered products