Men's Touring BAÏST 2.0
Our new and improved favorite for hitting the hill hard in springy conditions. The Touring BAÏST is a lightweight glove that is great for warmer days and touring in the backcountry.
An outdoor glove without too many bells and whistles, just the necessities. It has a built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers; enabling a better fit, hand feel, and improved dexterity.
The Touring BAÏST is made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The palm is made of our waterproof goat skin leather, and is double reinforced in high wear areas.
- Low-profile leather ribbing along the knuckle for added protection when batting off branches (or other gnarly obstacles, never know what you’re getting into).
- Precision stitching for optimal fit and hand feel.
- Our breathable neoprene back enables ideal fit, breathability, and windproofing keeping you comfortable on your hike up, and your descent.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers.
- The neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
Rated from 28°F to 50°F (-2°C to 10°C)
Hardest damn sight to buy from. Tried 4 times to buy the same thing, even used a different card and still nothing. I will not try to buy anything else from them! I give up!
Such a stellar glove. So many touring gloves are built too lightweight and get beat up too fast. These gloves are burly and well built so you can use them as actual gloves in the backcountry. On the warmer side as I sweat a ton but great glove!
I've had these for a year now. Well constructed, but not warm if that's what you are looking for. I suggest something better insulated. Otherwise, they are decent gloves.
Great fitting gloves , not for real cold weather probably good down to 20 degrees, really like the feel and fit, don’t like the added little extra patches on the trigger finger and little finger, the ones on the little fingers make the finger way to tight and stiff probably be cutting them all off otherwise great gloves
I just got these and have not yet used them for their intended purpose, but since Baist is seeking an immediate review--here goes. Compared to high end off-the-shelf leather ski gloves, these appear to be better made. They are contoured to fit your hand, double-stitched and reinforced at high wear areas. My only concern is that they are quite snug. I ordered a 90 which was the size indicated on the Baist card and seemed similar to the size 9 Hestra gloves I have. Perhaps they will loosen with use, but right now it would be too tight to use a liner.
I was interested to see the label indicating they were made in Pakistan.