Women's BAÏST Trigger Glove
Go ahead, imagine a world where your hands are warmer than they've ever been, and every bit as dexterous as they would be in an old-fashioned glove. We'll wait...
We make a glove too, but if we're being honest, the Trigger Glove System is our most innovative package, and it's cut from the same stuff our gloves are made of. Best of both worlds? We think so.
This BAÏST system was designed for the most extreme skiers and boarders, who need uncompromising warmth, and flexibility. There's literally nothing better on the market.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our hybrid performance blend of Thinsulate and Thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This Trigger Glove Contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner complete your system.
This Glove Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
BAÏST Gloves are the warmest, most durable gloves on the market... period.
Ce produit est noté 5.0 sur 5.0 étoiles.
Il a reçu 12 avis.
I bought these last year, wore them today for the first time. Even with smart wool liners they are too big...I 'swim in them. Too late to exchange them I'm sure. I should have tried them earlier.
I bought two pair and sent in a request to return one and haven’t heard back yet ..one pair was a little big and would like to return it ..the other one I love …
I first purchased a pair of the trigger gloves for myself and after my wife saw them she just had to have a pair. She noticed how well made they are, how functional they are and I told her how warm they kept my hands. I should have kept my mouth shut cause that clinched the deal. Very happy customers. Buy them...you won't regret it. Also, the customer service from Baist is outstanding too!
Very warm, good for negative temps in MT
The trigger finger design on these gloves is genius. Makes skiing and snowboarding so much smoother.