Men's BAÏST Skin Liner 2.0
Get ready for the softest most natural feeling liner ever. This thing is seriously your second skin out in the elements.
- Skin Liner: Your second skin on the slopes.
- Extreme moisture wicking and heat sealing.
- Made with our Hydrowick™ fabric
- Touch screen compatible so you never have to expose your skin.
- Narrow profile that takes up no extra room in your glove allowing for amazing dexterity and hand feel.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers.
- Nano-stitching for phenomenal durability.
Primarily used as a base liner for gloves during the winter season, but can also be used as a thin glove for running, hiking, or other activities.
Rated to 34°F (1°C) when stationary and 19°F (-7°C) while running, hiking and other vigorous activities.
Den här produkten har fått 4.8 av 5.0 stjärnor.
Den har fått 64 recensioner.
Having big cold hands has always been an issue for me. Over the years I’ve gone through numerous gloves, some not as warm as they claim but mostly not fitting as I’d hoped.
The Baist Skin Liner fits like they’ve been tailored to my hands, I don’t have to take them off to do the small every day jobs.
Speedy delivery and easy ordering.
My next purchase from Baist will be the men’s classic.
Soft and warm
This was a good product for me. I use an app on my phone called Carv that has a liner that goes at the bottom of my ski boot to measure and give feedback about my skiing and I needed a good liner for my glove that allows me to use the touch screen on my phone while keeping my hands warm when I pull off my gloves and this liner scores high on these requirements.
Ski instructor here - I spend a lot of time working with younger ages which can may not result in a lot of actual skiing but BAIST is the warmest glove I’ve ever had. When I do ski frontside or back country BAIST is my new go to. Make the investment, you love this glove.