Men's Touring BAÏST 2.0
Our new and improved favorite for hitting the hill hard in springy conditions. The Touring BAÏST is a lightweight glove that is great for warmer days and touring in the backcountry.
An outdoor glove without too many bells and whistles, just the necessities. It has a built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers; enabling a better fit, hand feel, and improved dexterity.
The Touring BAÏST is made with the highest quality materials, for the most adventurous among us. And they are built to last.
- The palm is made of our waterproof goat skin leather, and is double reinforced in high wear areas.
- Low-profile leather ribbing along the knuckle for added protection when batting off branches (or other gnarly obstacles, never know what you’re getting into).
- Precision stitching for optimal fit and hand feel.
- Our breathable neoprene back enables ideal fit, breathability, and windproofing keeping you comfortable on your hike up, and your descent.
- Built-in natural arch to match the shape of your fingers.
- The neoprene cuff is built to go under your jacket, sealed down with a velcro enclosure snug enough to let nothing in and get you locked and loaded to shred.
Rated from 28°F to 50°F (-2°C to 10°C)
Esse produto é avaliado 5.0 de 5.0 estrelas.
Recebeu 23 avaliações.
Absolutely great, light weight, yet keeps you warm and comfortable in light snow conditions
I've been a Baist customer for some years. No doubt that the products are 100% reliable. This is my second purchase of the Touring gloves…! They are worth it.
Great gloves!! Comfortable, soft, warm, and fit really well. You can’t go wrong !!!!
I have several pairs of the Baist gloves and most recently purchased the touring glove. Like the other gloves they are very well thoughtfully and very well made glove. I highly recommend.
These are the best ski gloves I’ve ever used and at a very competitive price. Buy them and live them!