Men's BAÏST Mitt
Are you ready to buy your last pair of mitts? Of course you are. You're sick of cold hands and freezing sweat. You're tired of fighting with your boots or bindings through the fabric. And you're definitely done ripping your soft top as you get off the lift. Don't worry, we've got you covered.
BAÏST Mittens are the toughest, warmest and most practical Mitt ever. And they are built to last. You'll have these forever.
The BAÏST proprietary liner system gives you the flexibility to remove, replace, or wear each layer on their own or in combinations. So you can wear this system 8 different ways. These reinforced, breathable and dynamic mittens deliver a full range of functionality and comfort no matter where you ride.
- The shell is your first and toughest defense against the elements. Made of our waterproof goat leather and our impervious cordura.
- Cordura Shell for extreme durability and dexterity. Waterproof and Windproof.
- Double reinforced leather in high wear areas for added longevity.
- Reinforced knuckle for impact protection.
- The removable liner features our private blend of thinsulate & thermolite. This is the warmest and most breathable liner you've ever experienced.
This mitt contains:
- Snowlock pull-cord on the base of the mitt, so it stays on and sealed all day!
- Velcro pull strap and elastic closure around the wrist, just for convenience.
- Soft micro-fiber nose wipe material on the back of the thumb.
- Reinforced leather in high-wear areas for added durability and protection.
- Removable and machine washable BEAST Liner for added warmth, breathability, and versatility.
System rated from -20°F to 45°F (-29°C to 7°C) add the Skin Liner complete your system.
This Mitt Includes:
- Removable BEAST Heat Liner
- Concealed Storage
Dit product heeft een beoordeling van 4.9 van 5.0 sterren.
Het heeft 25 recensies gekregen.
Love the gloves. Can’t wait to try them in the winter. Wish it was clearer on what size to order for liners.
Hey Rebeccah! Awesome to hear you love them!
What was unclear about the sizing of the liners? Would love to help clarify this for anyone else who saw similar confusion.
Founder & CEO
Quality product arrived, size true to description and can’t wait to ski with them
Really awesome mitt system overall. One hesitation in giving 5 stars.
Pros: really well made, solid stitching, and the wax addition really completes the shell
Cons: the Beast liner does an amazing job in most weather, but not down to the -40F/-29C temperature it's rated for. When riding my e-bike at 25km/h at -20C it's not quite doing it's job.
Perhaps I need the 2nd skin liner and Still kudos for being a better mitt than the 2-3 extreme weather claiming options I tried. Great product and in less cold settings I'd have zero hesitation recommending it to others.
Can’t wait to try these new mittens from Baist! No more cold fingers!!!